- + 2dB better UL and DL signal level comparing with a traditional antenna of the same length
- Improving indoor and outdoor coverage
- With an improved high band, traffic moves from, an often congested, low band to high band where often more spectrum is available
Improved Capacitiy and Throughput
- Taller antennas have smaller vertical lobes but longer feed networks which introduce more RF losses.
- CellMax can with it’s low-loss feed network build taller antennas without loosing energy.
- Smaller Vertical Lobes Significantly:
Improve CellBoarder coverage levels
- Minimize interference to first neighbors
- Drives CINR hence capacaity and throughput
Industry Leading Quality
- With extremely low failure rate, CellMax is the leading quality supplier in the world of Antennas and RETs
- The large dimensions and the lack of solderings in the CellMax antenna ensures extremely good Passive Intermodulation suppression >160 dBc
- Secures maintained UL sensitivity